Based on several factors that include lifestyle, retirement, opportunities for fun and investment, International Living magazine has chosen the world’s seven hot spots for 2018. Still virtually unnoticed by the world’s tourists, these seven regions are the best international real estate markets Continue reading “Top 7 International Real Estate Markets” »
It is a common fact that the profile of a buy to let investor has changed drastically over the past few years. It is highly likely that you may see someone who has entirely no experience in the Pattaya propery market bidding at auction alongside experienced landlords for investment property or looking for a Pattaya villa for sale. There are now more inexperienced landlords than ever before delving into the property market, as apposed to stocks or other investments. Continue reading “Pattaya Villa for sale: Don’t Rush and Think Before You Buy” »
Malaysia is a paradise equally for residents and foreigners. The geographic, economic and social scenarios provide the perfect blend for the same. Investing money with the minimum of risk at Malaysia real estate, is a wisest decision. The intended property in Kuala Lumpur brings a stamp of luxury to your investment. Can you turn a blind eye and trust the most vivid advertisement from a luxury builder? Blind trust does not work when money, that too in corpus level is going to flow.
Five points, prompting you to think first and act second
Not many theories, go through these five practical considerations which should assist you to move ahead for the luxury buy in the ‘Garden City of Lights.’
- Be concise about the location and the type of property you want to invest. Kuala Lumpur is metropolitan city and the largest city in the country Malaysia. An online search for Luxury Property For Sale in Kuala Lumpur would give tens and thousands of hits. What is your timeline of investment? Do not stretch, but narrow down the attributes you seek in the property such as building type, social status, proximity to landmarks, vacation spots, international significance, and commercial access. Take, for example; the KLCC brings you close to the Petronas Towers while Bangsar encloses you between investors looking for a peaceful stay.
- Clarify your knowledge; about the legal formalities and financial implications for the jurisdiction of the property and your citizenship. Being the capital city, Kuala Lumpur has laid down a set of regulations and paperwork to be satisfied by foreign investors inching towards spending millions of currencies. The minimum reserve for property investment in 2018 was 1 million Malaysian Ringgit, and stamp duty was 4%. Hence, the property should value above that.
- Study the builder and their performance on-ground. Since the market was sluggish in the past years, builders have lately found more interest in the properties of the middle segment. However, the luxury property segment still rules in many prominent projects. Before fixing the deal, have a background check of the shortlisted builders. Even the leaders, because the building materials, insurance agreements, brand value, and after-sales maintenance differ each year.
- Identify your prospects with the invested property, short-term and long-term. What is your purpose of investment? Is it purchase and keep in hand policy, purchase for commercial benefit or a sooner or later residential destination? In the year 2017, the city registered a 5.1% increase in house prices with the real estate going the same roller coaster ride. Ten years from now, your estimates should be closest to reality as possible.
- Buying does not end your work. Check on your local support to maintain the luxurious quality of your investment. Once the purchase formalities are knocked down into pieces, the associated actions like taxes, maintenance, commercial extension or modification must not pose a meandering task for you. Clear out the options within the region for all of the above before transferring the agreed investment.
Investing in real estate in Abu Dhabi is an excellent decision for a variety of reasons. First of all, Abu Dhabi is one of the most prosperous emirates in the Middle East. Some of the world’s largest companies have their official headquarters in Abu Dhabi. On top of that, it is home to many of the world’s leading brands and the quality of life here is second to none. However, as you can well imagine, the property values in Abu Dhabi are sky-high. Not everyone is able to afford an apartment, much less a penthouse, in this gorgeous location. Continue reading “Buying a Penthouse in Abu Dhabi: A Basic Guide” »
Thailand’s economic growth is very closely related to tourism and development. In fact, this Asian country has become so popular, especially with western and European travelers, that it is averaging millions of visitors a year staying for at least four days. Tourists love the value for their money as they get to choose from a large variety of attractions, including white sandy beaches, Buddhist temples, Thai cooking classes, palace touring, festivals, and shopping. Luxury Samui properties offered by Baan Thai, condos, guesthouses, and land are just some of the investment options on the island. Continue reading “Investing In Property in Koh Samui” »
The style of your house is very important. It showcases your house to the people around you. In addition, the style makes it easy for you to enjoy your house whenever you are at home. That’s why it is important to ensure that you have got a great style for your house. Continue reading “Enhancing the Looks and Style of your House” »
Regardless of how you decide to look at it, buying a home is one of the most important and critical decisions you will make in your life. As such, no mistakes can be afforded. You will have to pay keen and close attention to the Denver home mortgages that you choose. Continue reading “Choosing The Best Home Loan” »
Do you know that getting the right realty experts can help you sell your home real fast? If you have tried getting clients for your real estate property yourself, then you probably know how tricky it is to deal with potential property buyers. The trick to finding the best deals for your realty property is having an expert real estate contractor help you out. Here are some reasons why you need assistance from specialists to sell your home. Continue reading “Selling Your Home? –Hire Experts to Assist You” »
Just like other hardworking citizens, majority of university graduates in the US have dreams of buying homes. Most of them want to make a leap into home ownership once they secure their first jobs, but this doesn’t come easy. There are so many challenges that recent graduates face. Some of the compelling reasons why recent university grads cannot afford a home in the US are highlighted below. Continue reading “Reasons Why Recent University Grads Cannot Afford A Home In The US” »
If you occur to talk to any genuine estate representative, he would offer you hundreds of reasons why it is sensible to invest in an industrial building rather than a domestic one. Below are some pointers on How to Strike an Excellent Industrial Building Offer Continue reading “The best ways to Strike an Exceptional Commercial Building Offer” »
Own a piece of land? Not having funds to build your dream-home on it? Why do not you plan to get it funded?
Here are some ideas for getting a loan for construction of home on a self-owned land: Continue reading “Ways to Get A Loan For Self-Construction Of House” »
It is a daunting task to sell off your home. From doing the inspection work to dealing with the potential buyers to the headaches of using your money for the repair works that is required before the sale is final, sell off the home can eat up your days on end and it can drain your energy. If you are thinking that how can I sell my house fast Dallas then there are various ways to sell off your house. Continue reading “Options to Sell My House Fast Dallas” »